Sunday, April 10, 2011

Time is flying.

            Here we are, April 10th, and I have so much to get done before LA and Australia. But before I get to a short list of things I need and also a site for gift registry of said things (just kidding...kinda), I need to tell a little bit about what is in store for me within the next year. On June 1st, I will be leaving for LA with Anna for 4 days. We will be couchsurfing for the 4 days with a cool dude by the name of Ryan. It's going to be a great great time. Hopefully, this couchsurfing thing goes well because we would really love to do it while in Australia as well. Anyhow, we will be seeing your typical sites while in Los Angeles ( Grauman's Chinese Theater, Venice Beach, Hollywood) and hopefully some not too typical sites as well. From LA, we leave for Sydney, Australia at around 10pm on June 4th. Fast forward 15 hours and we will be in Sydney! We have a year long working holiday visa so we will be getting jobs and living the Australian lifestyle.

 Now, a short list of needed things: field note journals, backpack, travel belt, contacts, quick-dry towel, bathing suit, watch, sunglasses, delicates (haha!), small pillow, a good book (complimentary of Joseph Henderson, I hope)...That is just a beginner list.

Keep checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment